首  页 公司简介 翻译范围

服务报价

翻译流程

质量控制

成功案例

付款方式 人才招聘 联系我们
 电 话:010-86376116
 传 真:010-64899936
 E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com
 MSN: gwltrans@hotmail.com
 24小时服务热线:13811660512
--------------------------  

英语口译常用的220个经典句子

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
216 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
217 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
首 页 | 公司简介 | 翻译范围 | 服务报价 | 翻译流程 | 质量控制 | 成功案例 | 付款方式 | 人才招聘 | 联系我们
Copyright©2006-2008  北京环球博言翻译有限公司            点击这里给我们发消息
电话:010-86376116   传真:010-64899936   MSN:gwltrans@hotmail.com   E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com  
地址:北京市海淀区北四环西路9号银谷大厦714-716  网址:http://www.gwltrans.com  24小时热线:13811660512