首  页 公司简介 翻译范围

服务报价

翻译流程

质量控制

成功案例

付款方式 人才招聘 联系我们
 电 话:010-86376116
 传 真:010-64899936
 E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com
 MSN: gwltrans@hotmail.com
 24小时服务热线:13811660512
--------------------------  

英语口译常用的220个经典句子

41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

上一页 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 下一页
首 页 | 公司简介 | 翻译范围 | 服务报价 | 翻译流程 | 质量控制 | 成功案例 | 付款方式 | 人才招聘 | 联系我们
Copyright©2006-2008  北京环球博言翻译有限公司            点击这里给我们发消息
电话:010-86376116   传真:010-64899936   MSN:gwltrans@hotmail.com   E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com  
地址:北京市海淀区北四环西路9号银谷大厦714-716  网址:http://www.gwltrans.com  24小时热线:13811660512