俄语翻译-北京翻译公司—北京环球博言翻译公司-专业翻译
北京环球博言翻译公司 北京环球博言翻译公司 北京环球博言翻译公司
首  页 公司简介 翻译范围 服务报价 翻译流程 质量控制 成功案例 付款方式 人才招聘 联系我们
 电 话:010-52869533
 传 真:010-52722631
 E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com
 MSN: gwltrans@hotmail.com
 24小时服务热线:13811660512
 

英语口译常用的220个经典句子

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 下一页
首 页 | 公司简介 | 翻译范围 | 服务报价 | 翻译流程 | 质量控制 | 成功案例 | 付款方式 | 人才招聘 | 联系我们
Copyright©2006-2015  北京环球博言翻译有限公司 版权所有 京ICP备09020846号  点击这里给我们发消息
北京翻译公司,服务范围:英语翻译日语翻译韩语翻译德语翻译法语翻译俄语翻译西语翻译葡语翻译泰语翻译意大利语翻译
电话:010-52869533   传真:010-52722631    MSN:gwltrans@hotmail.com   E-mail:sales@gwltrans.com  
地址:北京市朝阳区安贞桥北东方燕都1号楼327室   网址:http://www.gwltrans.com  24小时热线:13811660512