北京翻译公司|北京环球博言翻译公司

欢迎使用访问北京环球博言翻译公司,有问题或意见请联系我们,谢谢您的参与使用。

« 北京翻译公司告诉你两会十大热词英语翻译北京翻译公司帮你分析美国留学就业前景 »

北京翻译公司教你外企最常用的100个英语句型

最常用的100個句型

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…

16. Please note that…请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…我确信…

19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…

27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…

58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…

59. I am enclosing…我附上…

60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…

61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上關于某某的最新資料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。

73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…

77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this. 關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。

88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…

89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你對這件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好。,

发表评论:

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

日历

最新评论及回复

最近发表

Powered By Z-Blog 1.8 Arwen Build 90619

Copyright 北京环球博言翻译公司 Some Rights Reserved.
英语翻译日语翻译韩语翻译德语翻译法语翻译俄语翻译西语翻译葡语翻译泰语翻译意大利语翻译